Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

My create friend

Carrots!
WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.
     WALT: write a recount.



On monday morning i went in the classroom i saw so create on the table. When i saw the create i fot that we were going to eat it but we  were doing something else.






Mr bax said go outside and sit  down mr bax came out with some cardboard and some knife and the create mr bax haddy the knife out and me and calais had to haddy out the create  so we started to carve.




My create friend name  is kree she has big eyes and lots legs and so skinny and sati
She like to eat so create she is the best.






My favourite things about the crate was eating it. It was so yum i want so more. My other favourite things was make it was so cool carving.










No comments:

Post a Comment