Pages

Monday 15 May 2017

weekend

Your weekend

Where did you go and who did you see?
What did you do?
Did you play sport or clean your room or eat a pie or see you friend?


  • Write 2 paragraphs about your weekend.
  • Use nouns, verbs and adjectives


And the weekend My cousin came over to my house I asked my Mum where she was going She said that she was going to a family meeting I asked if I could come over She said yes On our way there I felt sick So I took a nap at my auntie house When I got back home We had McDonald's But I did not want any Because I felt like Spewing up Because I was sick I had a hot head And that is why I felt like spewing up When I got to school I felt more better I think I was sick because I didn't eat that much and the is what i did in the  Weekend the endRelated image

No comments:

Post a Comment