Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Holidays

HI my name is Julieanna and today i’m going to be talking about what I did in the holiday,In the holidays I
went to my aunties house.At my aunties house we mostly played with her kids.In the holidays i mostly
did nothing, THE WHOLE HOLIDAYS I STAYED HOME it was like so fun but i don't know why,at home
me and my family had a movie night When we had movie night it was fun and the movie was funny and
cool.
The movie we watch was called a dog’s purpose it a good movie to watch with family and friends.


In the holidays i took all my friends and went to McDonald's it was fun and cool, all my friends were
happy and having a good time.In the holidays me and my family went to the park, at the park i got to
ride a motorbike it was fun and cool i had so much fun,when i was on the motorbike i didn't know how
to ride it but then i got the hang of it.


That what i did for the holidays it was a cool and funny The holidays it was fun and i see myself doing it
again.   


WHAT I THINK IT GOING TO BE LIKE IN TONGAN

I think that in tongan it going to be cool and fun.im looking forward to going it looks like fun and my mum
said that they have nice food there and nice places i think that i'm going to enjoy it and gonna have so
much fun.when i go to tongan im going to go with my brother’s and my uncle i am so excited to go and
i can’t wait to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment