Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

year 8 camp

On Wednesday me and the year 8 went to camp when we left everyone was so excited and some people were not to excited. When we got to camp it had nice view and a nice place everyone was so happy that they got there they were all ready to go and have some fun.


It was time for rotations, rotations is the best part of camp you get to cool thing go on cool rides and have lots of fun. The first rotation i went on was the BMX bike, the BMX bike was fun to play on and we got to have a race on them them. The fastest time was 34 seconds and we got the bones points.


At camp i got to do lots of thing you get to shout a gun but it not real you can go on the flying fox and it is so high up you can do paintball, paintball fun and it really fun to hit people i think that my favourite rotation was the flying fox the flying was something that i done before but this time it was different it was fun and it was really high up.


I think something i learnt from camp was that you have to step up and that you have to have confidence in yourself. I think it better to be all out and be yourself I think that I learnt not to be that cool kid and just be myself and to have trust in yourself I would love to go back and learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment