Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

Lollies


me brooklyn inga and Amira were trying to work out this problem we worked it out by team work and working together. we had to times 9 x 3 and that = 15 so all 5 days Sam got 15 lollies. sonny for sonny we had to do 3 x 5 =  15 and then we pulsed 15 and altogether we got 30 so all together sonny got 30. For SylviarT we did 9 x 3 and that = 27 then we pulsed 18 and that = 45 so altogether Sylvia got 45. This is how we worked it out we used team work and we tried hard 

all 5 days
sam- 9 x 3 =15
sonny-3 x 5 = 15 + 15 = 30
sylvia-9 x 3 = 27 + 18 = 45

sam-15
sonny-30
syliva=45

2 comments:

  1. WOW
    Kia Ora,
    I'm Grace a year 7 Student from Yaldhurst Model School,
    I really enjoyed your blog post as you worked it out really well,

    I clicked on your blog because I was wondering how did you do this as I did the same thing.

    You explained the meaning and the question really well!

    Did you enjoy doing this ?
    Was it easy?

    Kind Regards
    , Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julieanna! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. Great working out! It's really clear and I can also see what the problem is so that way I could give it a go myself. This reminds me of the time were we were working on worded problems and we all found it REALLY hard, after a while we figured it out though.

    To improve this post you should put it onto a slide or something that makes Math more interesting (a lot of people aren't that interested in Math). Isn't 9 x 3 = 27? Or maybe I misunderstood?

    Great work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete