Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

cross country



Cross country
It was monday i woke up and i got read
y for school, I was so excited. My bag was
packed with a lot of blue clothes ready to run.
I went to school and saw everyone so excited.
On monday was cross country, to start the day every
one went to go sit down it was a nice sunny day for a 3km run.
Every, we all went to sit down at the netball courts and we all got ready.
Finally it started we went one by one the year 1 went first and
was going down to the year 8s I was waiting and waiting so we
just started playing hand games we went for walks we went to
the bathroom until it was time for our run.
Then it was time year 8 girls got up and it was time for us to go
for our run, we started walking and we walked all the way to the fields
mr sunivle said on your mark get ready and go the starting was going really well.
I run all the way and keep running until I saw the gate all the girls were
trying their best we ran and ran and we didn't stop until I got to the point
where i started feeling sick so i stoped. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Julianna, my name is Abby and I am a year 7 student at Yaldhurst Model School.

    I really like the way you set out your writing. I also like that you wrote it in chronological order.

    This reminds me of my cross country even though I couldn't run it.

    Next time you could make it look more interesting and proofread your writing. You could even add some photos.

    Who got into Zones?
    Or do you not have zones?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete