Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

visual mihi


here is my visual mihi about things i like. first one sports, sports is the thing i like to do for life sports helps me keep fit and make me happy i feel like sports will always be in my life so that why i put sports down. second one i like shopping when i do shopping i can get new thing and spend all my mums money i like to buy cloths and getting some new shoes shopping help me with the future because i will know how much to spend and how much to save. third one family i put family in because family means the most to me my family is the world to me and ill do everything for them when im with my family i always happy family is family and there always gonna be in my life.donuts i put donuts in because i like donuts and i like them donuts are yum and yum that why i put that in. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julieanna,

    Well done for finishing your visual mihi before the deadline! I really like your donut image in particular - you did a great job of the icing!

    ReplyDelete