Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Explanation template 2019 : Favourite thing to do at PES

The first thing I like to do is sports,sports is my favorite thing to do in school sports make me happy and whenI I feel bored I do sports. sports help me keep fit. I like to try new sports and trey new thing sports is like my life. When I play sports im  alway ready and always on time.

The event I like to do is softball, softball was a fun game on wednesday. I like softball because it fun and you get to bat and then run  it like trying to get a try in rugby. softball is fun and cool I like to catch the ball from the air. At soft ball my team go and gets 10 home run I was proud for what my team got and I might do softball again.

The other event I did was soccer,when I first did soccer I was like I not good I can't do this but when I did it I got used to it and got better and better I was happy that I did soccer and happy that I tried it out soccer become my new favourite sports and I ended up loving it I think I see myself play soccer in the future.

Thank you for reading this I picked sports because I like sports and I love to play sports. I think sports is the best thing that happened to me because sports get me off my feet and help me a lot that why I picked sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment