Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

polyfest

Polyfest


Polyfest was a good day it was a hot and sunny.That polyfest was my ever first time going it was fun
cool and amazing.polyfest was the best first day i was happy and having fun.


The reason why I liked polyfest was because I had fun and all my friends were there. At polyfest I
loved doing the game we played a lot of game and had so much fun the pod I was in was pod 5 pod 5
was a fun and funny .


Reason why I like my group I liked my group was because they were funny and fun and cool there
were quiet loud and amazing there were away making jokes and always having positive attitudes
my group was the best and kind group in my opinion.

Polyfest was the best day polyfest was a good day I got to do a dance and learn how to do a tongan
dance polyfest was cool because I got to see other people dance on stage and learn some more dance
move i think polyfest is a good place to go with your family.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julieanna,

    It is great to hear that you had a wonderful time at Polyfest! I think having a group with a positive attitude would have made a big difference! What was your favourite activity?

    ReplyDelete