Pages

Monday 18 March 2019

Rainbow end

Today i'm going to be talking about how fun Rainbow end is and what you can do there and how much fun you can have there with your family and friends.

When you walk in to Rainbows end you get so excited and would wanna go on as fast as you can.when I first walk in to Rainbow end I was so excited. The first thing I did was go on the Bumper car the Bumper car were fun and amazing I had so much fun on the Bumper car and I know you will to.  

When I went on the Roller coaster I was scared and excited at the same time. When I went on the Roller coaster I was so ready to go when the Roller coaster went I was screaming and I was having so much fun. When it was done I was so sad because I wanted to go again but the line was so long.


The next ride I did was the Far fall the Far fall was popular and the one with a lot of people going
on. When I went on the Far fall I went up with my Popcorn I did that because I wanted to see
what would happen.The Popcorn went everywhere and got everywhere but that was one of
the rides I hate because it was not a good feeling  

Rainbow end was fun and a cool place to go I think i'll be going there again and going on all of
the ride and going with all my friend so I think you should go Rainbow end because it fun and a
cool and amazing place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment