Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

sports


Today i'm going to be talking about sports why i like it and why I would do it for the rest of my life.
I will be telling you what sports I do and how I got in to it.all Im going to tell you right now is
how many sports I do I think I do up to like 6 sports but I play sports once a day I like to try
new thing and have a go at them.

The first ever sport's I did was rugby when I first started I was scared but then I thought I might just give it a try at first I didn't know what to do but at the end I was getting better and better.I started rugby when I was 3 or 4 years old at home me and my brother's would always play with my grandpa we used to play kicks or catch.when I tried 5 my mum ask if I wanted to play for a team and I said yes when I had my first game I thought I got a try but I actually run out of the game and got a try in other game but at the end i fall in love with rugby and i still playing from today.

The second sport's i did was netball, when i played netball i was ok at.when i played netball i was 8 or 9 years old i thought that netball would be a good sport's for me and it was but i only played when i went to school on wednesday netball is a fun and cool game to play i ended up loving netball. Netball is a good game to play when you bored when i was playing netball i was alway having fun and alway having a smile on my face.when i play netball it good to play with your friends because the make you laugh and keeps you happy.

The last of less is soccer,soccer is a game the i enjoy doing soccer is fun and cool to play i love to play soccer because it fun and it can keep you fit.I enjoy soccer because i get to kick the ball around and get s to play with my friend's.In australia my friends were always play soccer so i ended up playing i was happy that i played soccer because it fun and because you can learn a lot of things from soccer so that was my journey for soccer

Today i was mostly telling you that you should try new thing and a should have a go and not be scared because when you try new thing you might like it and that why it good to do new thing and do new sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment